24/7 National Hotline tel: 086 016 3272 info@neasa.co.za

Gerhard Papenfus’ response to Rob Davies

AMSA: TO THE CONTRARY MINISTER DAVIES … This is a response to the unprecedented attack by the Minister of Trade and Industry on the author hereof – click here to read. The purpose of this response, however, is not to defend the author, but to defend the...

Steel Downstream Simply Misled

4 JULY 2017 PRESS RELEASE: STEEL DOWNSTREAM SIMPLY MISLED In a recent article published in the Engineering News, AMSA actually admitted that their service delivery is below standard, but blame low demand as the culprit. According to them, slow through-put results in...

Steel Industry: Safeguard Duties Looming?

08 MAY 2017 OPINION PIECE: STEEL INDUSTRY: SAFEGUARD DUTIES LOOMING? In a surprise move Government notified the World Trade Organization that it intends to introduce a 12 percent safeguard duty on top of the existing 10 percent customs duty – totalling a 22 percent...